Bed Rack Hi-Lift Jack Mount Installation
RCI designed the installation of this Hi-Lift Jack Mount to be completed at home within minutes. All necessary hardware and easy to read instructions are included to ensure a hassle-free install. Here at Truck Brigade, we want you to have the best experience possible and ensure you get the very most out of your purchase. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 888-550-3028, email us, or simply chat in!
- Included Hardware
- Installing Your Hi-Lift Jack
- Get The Hi-Lift Jack Mount On Order
- Downloadable PDF
Included Hardware Kit:
A. 3/8” x 2” Carriage Bolt 2 ea.
B. 3/8” x 1” Carriage Bolt 4 ea.
C. 3/8” Bolt Retainer Washer 2 ea.
D. 3/8” Washer 6 ea.
E. 3/8” Lock-washer 4 ea.
F. 7/16” Nylon Spacer 2 ea.
G. Large Wing Nut 2 ea.
H. U-Brackets 2 ea.
1. Remove all parts from packaging and assemble jack mount portion as shown in picture. Do not install wing nuts at this time but secure the 3/8” x 2” carriage bolts and nylon spacer with the retainer washers.
2. Using a block of wood under the bracket, tap the retainer washer in place using a mallet and deep socket (or similar). Repeat for second bracket.
3. loosely install the mount, fastening it with a 1” carriage bolt, washer, lock-washer, and nut as shown in picture.
*These brackets can be installed in countless configurations on the inside or outside of bed rack and can be used with many different accessories.
4. Test fit your jack to find your preferred mounting position and move jack mounts accordingly.
5. You can now secure the jack in place. Install the U-bracket on the front of the jack, followed by a washer, and then wing nut.
The products sold by RCI Metalworks are intended for off–road use only, should not be modified, and are for use only on the vehicle(s) specifically stated. RCI Metalworks makes no warranties express or implied, including of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. RCI Metalworks will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or misuse of its products. It is the customers' responsibility to ensure the products are safely and properly attached to the vehicle, and all products should be installed by trained professionals. We strive to maintain extremely high quality standards; however, all RCI Metalworks products are individually handcrafted, may vary slightly, and may contain minor imperfections. Due to the nature of raw aluminum, the material may have minor scratches and other blemishes caused by the manufacturing process, especially on the back side of product. RCI Metalworks is constantly seeking to improve its products and reserves the right to make changes to any product.
Haven't purchased this item yet? Find it here: